Re: [OMC-Boats] V6 petcock leaking

From: lib1@...
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 09:23:14 -0600

Speaking of Trim Tabs:

Here's an excellent article on West Marine. In some ways, I like the simplicity of automatic tabs over the complexity of the hydraulic Bennett's that I installed.
One advantage of manual control is that I always force mine fully down when docking, as it causes a litlle extra drag.

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/westadvisor/10001/-1/10001/TrimTabs.htm

Lee