[OMC-Boats] Question about an '64 Evinrude 16

From: Alan Franklin <stourm@...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:36:29 -0500

I have been looking at an 1964 Evinrude 16' boat that is for sale. The boat
appears to be in good condition, but there is possibly some issues with the
motor. This boat has an inboard 90hp 2 cycle engine, and what I really
wanted to know is how difficult it would be (if even possible) to retrofit
an outboard motor on this type of boat just in case the inboard proves to be
beyond repair. Any responses would be appreciated. Thanks!