Re: [OMC-Boats] Looking for the correct Thermostat

From: lib1@...
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:28:14 -0600

Best advice I can give is follow the flow measurement tests in the Seloc manual. Also make sure the four exhaust manifold hoses are connected properly (sometimes these get accidently reversed). (Correct routing is Thermo housing TOP to exhaust manifold BOTTOM). Also, watch the "Tell-Tale" stream on the outside transom.

Lee