Re: [omc-boats] 69 sportsman 155 new to group

From: lib1@...
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 08:50:29 -0600

Hi BC and welcome.

It's been a couple of years since I had my Buick with the HEI. As I recall
my buddy had to grind away a minor amount to gain clearance for the HEI from
CRT. I've since sold the Buick, so I can't look at it. But it wasn't much
that was required.

I can't tell you either, as I wasn't present when he did it. But he had a
shop and probably removed the thermostat parts to do the grinding.

Hope that helps.

Lee