[omc-boats] 69 sportsman 155 new to group

From: BC Howk <bchowk@...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:53:52 -0500 (CDT)

Greetings,

My name is B.C. and am new to this mailing list.

I have been working on my 69 Sportsman 155 and enjoying the OMC-Boats web site for several years now and finally decided to join the list.

Has anyone out ever done the HEI conversion on the 225, with the CRT performance unit (as discussed on Mr. Shusters page), I am looking for advice about how to get the distributor Cap with the integrated coil in without all the interferance from the Thurmostat housing.

Thanks