Re: [omc-boats] 69 sportsman 155 new to group

From: Drusilas@...
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:19:12 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/2007 10:51:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lib1@... writes:

Hi BC and welcome.

It's been a couple of years since I had my Buick with the HEI. As I recall
my buddy had to grind away a minor amount to gain clearance for the HEI from
CRT. I've since sold the Buick, so I can't look at it. But it wasn't much
that was required.

I can't tell you either, as I wasn't present when he did it. But he had a
shop and probably removed the thermostat parts to do the grinding.

Hope that helps.

Lee