[omc-boats] Shop w/ OMC parts...

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 18:32:00 -0400 (EDT)

Just had this e-mail exchange today:

From: sportfishermanssvc@...
Subject: Ad Listing
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:40:30 +0000

Just wondered if you could please list this ad.

Lots of new and used vintage parts for old omc/evinrude/johnson boats.
We are a marine dealer who still works on these boats and have a fair
amount of parts still in inventory. Most of our parts are engine/drive
based including some good used complete engines and outdrives, we may
also have some interior parts, gauges etc. Part numbers will be
helpful and will speed up responses but we will do our best to help in
anyway we can. We also have a couple boats on hand.

====
From: Phil Budne <phil@...>

====
From: sportfishermanssvc@...

We are just a small repair shop in Muskegon Michigan. I would prefer
to work through e-mail but our phone number is 231-722-1310. The shop
is called Sportfishermans Service Center. We are a two man shop with
40 years in the business. We see so few of these boats anymore I
figured it was a good time to start trying to reduce our inventory of
parts lol.