Re: [omc-boats] Membership listing . . ?

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:50:46 -0500

Yes! when the two halfs were put together they laid a bead of resin
along the hull lip and then set the deck on it - then after that kicked
off they laid the glass strip inside - so my suggestion is that you
cover yourself well - gloves and tape seams - as that glass is terrible
when it's ground fine and gets into your skin! If you go slow and easy
trying to stay right in the middle where the bead was laid you should be
able to do the same bead etc. when putting her back together. Dave