RE: [omc-boats] Membership listing . . ?

From: Greg Van Vliet <gvanvliet@...>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:14:22 -0700

I'd be happy to be on, and receive, an omc-boats email "membership" list.

Regards,
Greg

P.S.: I'm about to try to separate the top deck from the hull on my Johnson
Deluxe 16 so I can replace the transom plywood (and the floor). It looks
like the two halves were "glued" together with resin as well as having a
fibreglass cloth strip applied on the inside wall. I'm going to try using
a cutoff disk with my angle grinder to cut through the cloth. I think I
might have to use my reciprocating saw with a short metal-cutting blade to
cut through the two halves at the rub-rail lip. Does anyone know if the
two halves are indeed "glued" together?

Any help is appreciated.