RE: [omc-boats] Noob here

From: Gregory B. Fell <gfell@...>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:25:03 -0500

I'm in.

Gregory B. Fell
The Fell Law Firm
3300 Oak Lawn Avenue, Suite 700
Dallas, Texas 75219
972-488-8177
214-219-4218 - fax
gfell@...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-omc-boats@... [mailto:owner-omc-boats@...] On
Behalf Of David
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 3:46 PM
To: omc-boats@...
Subject: Re: [omc-boats] Noob here

I had mentioned that I think it is time we set up a membership and
actually got a roster of members with names, telephone numbers,
addresses and email addresses - maybe Lee would be good enough to help
and organize that - I have no problem giving out my info - how about the
rest of you? Dave

and I have been posted at ultimate.com, I
>thought I'd join this mailing list. Looking forward to many years of
enjoyment of these boats. Hopefully, with the