[omc-boats] catalogs for Rogue 1969

From: Jørgen Hansen <jph@...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 07:55:23 +0200

I just got my OMC-boat some weeks ago. I got the boat on a small island in
the southern Denmark with 143 inhabitants - we have a small cottage there. A
guy from Copenhagen left the boat on the island some 10 - 15 years ago after
having engine trouble. He never came back for it, and I found it in the
backyard of the harbourmaster. Got it for 3 beers !

This mail-list has already been very helpful to me - so here is my small
contribution: I have placed copies of the Owner Manual, Parts Catalog and
Boat and Trailer Accessories Parts Catalog on my website www.jha.suite.dk
for download. I have also send them to Phil on ultimate.com so that he can
put them on the website.

By the way - I am still in bad need for at mooring cover for a 1969 Evinrude
Rogue II if any one wants to sell.

Joergen