Re: [omc-boats] Tilt motors for 155 v6

From: Ethan Brodsky <brodskye@...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:49:19 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006, David wrote:
> Mike, about two years ago I pulled my tilt motor and took it to an
> electric motor repair shop - $30 later I had a like new tilt motor - I
> am sure you could find a shop in your area although it's been a long
> long time since I was through Bartlett! Dave

I went to a local automotive starter/alternator shop and they had one in
stock for about $100. They didn't want to rebuild mine because the
interior was so corroded and rusted, but I'm sure I couldn't found a place
to do it. If you can't find one locally, I've been using Finicki Auto
Electric in Madison, WI at (608) 243-8730 and they've treated me very
well (starter, voltage regulator, and tilt motor).

Ethan

--
<A HREF="http://www.engr.wisc.edu/~brodskye/"> Ethan Brodsky </A>
UW FutureCar Team Paradigm: Two-Year FutureCar Challenge Winner