[omc-boats] Sterndrive specs

From: Bill Desmond <nebdlo@...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:17:40 -0700 (PDT)

Im about to put my sterndrive on ebay. I have a few ?? on how it should be listed. Its off 69 rogue with chevy v8. I was going to list it as a model 800 being compatible with v6 & v8 from 1964 - 1977. Is that correct? Thats what I understand from my repair manual. I plan on putting a reserve on it. If I do not get it, I will seperate it and relist in parts. I will post links to parts that I list.
  Thanks
  Daemian