[omc-boats] Looking for Evinrude trailer bearing seals/part #

From: Micah Donahue <mdonahue@...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:53:50 -0400

Hello, All --
Love seeing all these classic boats online. I myself have my late
uncle's 1968 Sportsman 120 16', re-powered with the Buick 225 V6.
Over the past 4 years my father and I have been working to restore
it, moving from engine to outdrive to whatever isn't working this
weekend!

I'm hoping someone on the list might have some info about the
bearings and seals on my Evinrude trailer, which I assume was
original with the boat. I toasted one of my inner bearings last week
taking it to the lake. My local NAPA store was able to cross-
reference the bearing numbers (we think), but I'm not able to read
the part #s off the badly worn plastic seals on either axle. Does
anyone (fingers crossed) have any of the bearing and bearing seal
part # info by chance? Or, better yet, somewhere I can order them?

I'd really appreciate any help you could give me!

Cheers,
-Micah Donahue
Manchester, MA