Re: [omc-boats] 62-7? rogue being parted out.

From: Jørgen Hansen <jph@...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:22:06 +0200

Hi Mark

I have a 69 Evinrude Rogue II and am in the need for:

  1.. Engine cover
  2.. Mooring cover
  3.. Convertible top and frame
  4.. Evinrude medalion and emblem for starboard and port

Hope you can help me - I will of course supplement the price and pay for the
shipping to Denmark and a reasonable fee for your trouble.

Joergen