[omc-boats] Performance and economy question

From: Scott E. Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:58:28 -0700

All-

I was thinking of buying a larger cuddy cabin style boat that I could
actually sleep on, and was wondering a few things. The boat in question is
a 1974 Glastron V225 22' with 225hp OMC. I was wondering how much more fuel
this baby would use over my Johnson Seasport with 155hp OMC. I was also
wondering also the handling over my Seasport. I know it's a much larger
boat. Sorry for being off topic, but I'm sure you gent have owned other
boats besides our trusty OMCs. For some reason I really want the ability to
sleep aboard, but also pull tubes. I suppose owning a boat I shouldn't be
concerned with fuel economy.

~Scott