Re: [omc-boats] Tuning engine out of the water?

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:59:04 -0500

I would like to add that a quick way to check to see if the impeller is
working at all is to look at the top of the right hand (starboard)
side of the sterndrive - a stream of water should be shooting out of
the bottom of the endcap - it should be strong even at an idle - of
course the drive has to be in the water. Dave