[omc-boats] Impeller

From: Gregory B. Fell <gfell@...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:35:24 -0500

With all the discussion regarding the impeller, it has reminded me of my own
worries concerning mine. Years ago, before I knew better, I would run the
engine briefly in my driveway during the winterization/de-winterization
process. It's concerned me for quite some time now. Although, there are
now symptoms of failure, I would certainly have more peace of mind if it was
replaced. A couple of questions:

1. My original 1969 OMC repair manual does not cover impeller
replacement. Is it a DIY repair? I'm pretty competent -- not like some
of the others on this board, though.
2. Would the Seloc manual be better than the original OMC? Does it
cover this repair?

Thanks.

Gregory B. Fell
The Fell Law Firm