Re: [omc-boats] Selectrim setup for I4 and V6

From: Mike Rewegan <mikerewegan@...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 11:55:45 -0400 (EDT)

If you're in Seattle, but if you need to ship, I would look on eBay, or offer about half... I just sold a complete dressed and running 2.5 engine with alt., starter and that front mount all for $300.00
  I have a couple more but one is missing the electric motor, the other is (I think) seized with a good motor.... one could probably make 1 out of the 2....
  That wormscrew type won't work on most V8's.... most, like my V6, use hydraulic trim jacks for front engine mounts. I believe some ford V8's used a screw type but different mount obviously.

"Scott E. Veazie" <scottveazie@...> wrote: http://seattle.craigslist.org/boa/168342602.html

  I was thinking of getting this....what do you guys think?