RE: [omc-boats] 69 rogue

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:24:43 -0400 (EDT)

Ian wrote:
> I know this is more of a stringer-based discussion ...

Discussion on this list does seem to revolve around inboard engine
issues, but that isn't what I had planned, just the way things worked
out!

I guess the majority of boats were sold with I/O drives, there are
other forums devoted to outboard engines, and they're easier to replace!

Not that I have personal interest, but I've considered creating a
seperate forum for the I/O stringer drives, tho I'm not sure how easy
it would be to keep the traffic seperate...

phil