RE: [omc-boats] Introduction

From: Greg Van Vliet <gvanvliet@...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:43:20 -0700

Welcome to the list Kenneth.

Judging from your email address (and hence your website) you're in Idaho.
 It's nice to have another Northwestern OMC owner around.

Last year there was a nice Evinrude Sportsman listed on ebay in Idaho. I
would love to have been in a position to be able to get it. I don't think
it actually got any bidders. It think it had a relatively high starting
price, although it would have been a good deal at that price because it
looked to be in great condition.

Regards,
Greg