[omc-boats] Introduction

From: Kenneth Fingerlos <kenf@...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 20:56:34 -0700

Hello -

I've just subscribed to the list, and I see the intro literature asks for an "introduction" -

Really, I've just acquired a 1969 Seasport-II 155; Pretty much all original, though the interior has seen better days. Mechanically supposed to be in good shape, and it does start easily.

My interests with this boat will be to fix up and use for water skiing and scuba diving.

Probably my first change to the boat will be to add a transom mounted swim platform or boarding ladder - would love advise on gotchas, or to hear other success stories.

Kenneth