Re: [omc-boats] New guy - OMC Boats

From: Dan McCormack <mcmack@...>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 01:27:46 +0000

Hi Mike...

I assume your 70 is a three cylinder - does it push the Sweet 16 as well as
the old 90 did ? I remember some years back a local fellow with a
blue/white Sweet 16 nuked the the old Evy he had and replaced it with a 1968
6 cylinder 125 Merc. It really did a nice job and several people followed
suit by using Mercs as replacements since the local Merc dealer was great to
deal with.

Dan.