RE: [omc-boats] New guy - OMC Boats

From: Dan McCormack <mcmack@...>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 00:54:27 +0000

Hi Tom...

Good to hear from you too. Being a Peterborough cottager I assume the boat
was built at the Peterborough plant. I had a chance to tour the OMC
facility at Peterborough back in 1974 - they also built all V4 engines,
Pioneer Chainsaws, Scu-Buoy aqua lungs and Lawn Boy lawnmowers. It was
really a going concern in those days. It sure hit Peterborough hard when
OMC went under.

Dan.