Re: [omc-boats] Running Lights for Tide Rider 19'

From: lib1@...
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:53:38 -0600

Unfortunately, the lenses are made from the precious un-obtain-ium.
Finding more will be difficult at best. Protect them as best you can.

The Tide Rider is the sister-ship to the Evinrude FrontRunner, a very rare
configuration.
I think you hull mold was the late-style 69-70 16-footer which featured a
deeper vee for drier, faster running.

Those hulls are claimed to be 3-4 mph faster than the 1964-1968 hulls.

Lee Shuster
Salt Lake City