[omc-boats] Running Lights for Tide Rider 19'

From: A Mark <tinman694@...>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 14:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All...I am new to the list. I just bought a
late 60's Johnson TideRider 120 (Which seems to be
pretty original)

Is there anywhere I can get the lenses (or assemblies)
for the bow running lights? They are in place and
complete, but the lenses are cracked badly, and I
would like to replace them with something as close to
the original as possbile. The lights are about 3.5
inch rectangles.

I look forward to the discussions on the list.

Andy