Re: [omc-boats] Running Lights for Tide Rider 19'

From: A Mark <tinman694@...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 06:29:59 -0700 (PDT)

I was afraid that they were of that particular
precious commodity--but thought I would ask. They are
badly checked from age (I also restore antique italian
cars--so will probably do some molding of new lights)

This boat a 1970 and is 19 feet. It has a 120hp
stringer outdrive. Still has the mfr. Stickers on the
motor and have all of the original manuals and
reciepts--it needs to be cleaned and buffed up to look
good for a picture. I really like the fold down
windshield!

Andy