[omc-boats] Prop for Evinrude Sportsman

From: LOUPALSKIP@...
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 23:38:26 EDT

I am in need of a prop for my Evinrude Sportsman. The original part number
is 311289. It's a 14 x 16 pitch that I need. I found a 20 pitch, but I
really need the 16.

I've been told that even though my boat is a 1967 model, the outdrive was
manufactured in 1966. Therefore the prop that will fit it is from a 1966 or
earlier. Evidently, the outdrive was redesigned in 1967 and consequently, the
later (1967) prop will not clear the water intake at the bottom of the old
model outdrive.

The engine is a 155 horse V-6.

If anybody has one for sale, or knows where I might be able to find one,
please let me know. I am open to new or used props.

I'm relatively new at this, so, if I failed to provide enough info, please
let me know.

If you would like to call me, my cellular phone number is 714-403-4469.

If you would prefer that I call you, just email your number directly to me
and I will call back.

Thanks, Skip Redman
Buena Park, CA