Re: [omc-boats] Old Hickory Lake in TN

From: LeeHazen@...
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 17:42:46 EDT

scottveazie@... writes:

<< Good to hear you're ok. I'd buy your Surfer for sure, but I'm not sure
how I'd get it here back in Washington. Any ideas? >>

If you know someone who drives an 18 wheeler in your area, sometimes they
"deadhead" - return empty to the home base. Sometimes you can get a boat
hauled that way for a reasonable price.

I talked to a friend today who used to be one of our OMC boat owner's group
on Old Hickory Lake. He sounded like he might know someone who might
want the boat for a project.. He's helped locate other Johnson Surfers for
his friends to buy. One was located right across the lake from me and was
bought 15 years ago for $500 with a trailer. It wasn't as nice as this one.

Lee Hazen