Re: [omc-boats] 66 Caprice

From: Ben Swenson <omcboats@...>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:28:18 -0700

Thanks for the info. Actually, when we did run it, we mixed it correctly, because we didn't know that any of the models had the oil tank. I just thought that if it did have one, it would be kind of nice to not mix it by hand.

Do you have any ideas about any of the other questions I asked?

Thanks again,

Ben Swenson
Vancouver, WA