Re: [omc-boats] 19' Johnson Surfer - intake manifold OK

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:01:39 -0400

It's tough when you don't know the history. I hope it was just a fluke and
the problem doesn't recur after you refill everything.

If you are referring to the pics of my interior Philloaded, I just checked
and yes they are still there. Since I've now registered our boat in Canada
and keep it at our summer home there, I only work on it during weekends and
vacation. It took a lot of time because of that, but the actual number of
hours wasn't bad at all -- maybe 40 hours. I insist on at least 3 coats of
spar varnish on both sides of the wood so that drags things out when you
only can do 1 or 2 coats a weekend.

I might be inclined to pick up another boat to use for fishing in MI, but
first I have to clean out my garage to make room.

Good luck!