Re: [omc-boats] ahoy mates!

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:20:03 -0400

Phil informed me that the original e-mail sent with photos embedded didn't make it through the server so he posted the photos to the Reveler photo gallery (http://www.ultimate.com/omc-boats/gallery/reveler.html). I can't say enough about how well the wire shelving worked to add support to the seats. If your vinyl and foam are clean but the webbing is shot like mine was, this is a great way to fix & protect your vintage seats. I'm thankful all the chatter from Phil's site got me started on the project before someone put a foot through one of my seats and ruined it.

The NAPA fuel filters showed up in the mail today too. They might work, but I can't say for sure until I try them. Unfortunately it will be a week or two until I can get back to the lake.

Andy Perakes
1967 Johnson Reveler