[omc-boats] Thanks

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 00:00:36 -0400

Thanks for the input Glenn and Lee. Glenn, is the Teleflex Morse system the rack and pinion steering with the thru transom rod that connects to the stern drive? I see those on ebay often. I am wondering if the cable is already stainless and has a plastic coating. Anyway it seems to be fine now with the repairs. I put some triple lube on the bare area to keep down rust and chaffing. The big Rogue steers like a barge but thats OK - I am just comparing it to the Sportsman that we had when I was a kid and that boat was maybe a 16 or 17 ft V-6. It really handled quite well. The Rogue is a nice trade-off being a good ski and family boat and also good in choppy waters. Tom