Re: [omc-boats] In search of a Chicago mechanic

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:43:28 -0500

My solution was to simply go to the junk yard and buy an electronic GM
distributor to replace everything - they fit pretty tight on the V6's, and fine
on the V8's - I paid $30 for each. That way you run the hot lead from the
battery to the distributor and skip the old resister, points etc.- all the
things that make life miserable. Dave