[omc-boats] getting off the list...

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:52:32 -0500 (EST)

> STOP EMAILING ME WITH THIS S#!*

I've removed this person from the list.

If you want off the list, I've just added a quick and easy way

Send mail to omc-boats-un*sub*scribe@... or
omc-boats-digest-un*sub*scribe@...

(remove the *'s from the above addresses, the list management software
filters out things it thinks are administrative requests ). A handy
reminder will appear in the footer of every message.

Not that I want you to leave, but you don't need to tell everyone if
you do, do it more than once, and you certainly don't need to use
salty language.

A reminder: if you change e-mail addresses, you need to resubscribe
(I've already dealt with a couple of addresses that went bad over the
winter).

I've been impressed with the helpful information on the list. Keep up
the good work! (and let me know if you see a Sport '14 (preferablt
with console) for sale!)

-phil