Re: [omc-boats] Good OMC Buick V6 / Johnson "Surfer" for sale

From: LeeHazen@...
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:40:24 EST

In a message dated 3/5/05 12:47:56 PM Central Standard Time, lib1@...
writes:

<< If you were physically closer -- I'd love to pick up your Johnson. Any
idea
 what pitch your SST prop is? I'm looking for a 19-inch SST.

 Good luck on replacing your floor in Serenity Now, sounds like a fun
 project.

 Lee Shuster >>

Lee,

Thanks for the information on the out drives. I didn't know that .

I don't know the pitch of the prop that's on the Surfer.

I've finished the floor of the pontoon boat. I used the deck boards that are
sold
at Lowes and they look real nice. I shouldn't ever need to replace that
floor again.

Now, I have to rewire the boat, but first I need to put it on foam blocks and
pull
the trailer out from under the boat so I can get underneith it.

It's always SOMETHING !!

Lee