[omc-boats] New boat owner here

From: LOUPALSKIP@...
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 22:04:58 EST

Hello everyone.

My name is Skip Redman and I just purchased a 1964 17 ft. Johnson Deluxe
boat with a V-6. Although it seems to work properly, it does appear that the
interior is far from stock. I would appreciate any information as to where to
obtain information as to what is supposed to be there, and where (if
possible) one can obtain the missing parts.

I know this probably seems pretty general in nature, but until I learn a
little more about the boat, I can't be more specific.

 I would appreciate any directions in my quest.

Thanks,

Skip Redman
Buena Park, CA