[omc-boats] Flushing plate?

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:31:47 -0800

Does anyone have the flushing plate (I think that's the name of the part) that goes on the right hand side (the side with the relief, upper) of the outdrive where you can hook up the garden hose? I've been looking for one for a long time with no luck.

Received on Friday, 17 December 2004

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Tuesday, 29 July 2014 EDT