Re: [omc-boats] Flushing plate?

From: Paige <windfallfarm@...>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:51:50 -0600

I ordered one through my local marine for my 69 Johnson Reveler, works
great, was not too expensive. They called a year later and said the
part was in (after I had received and paid for it a year before). They
may still have it lying around. I am in Maine, the marine is Dover
Marine in New Hampshire. They have treated me well with parts and found
some I thought they could not.
I can get more info if needed.
Happy holidays, Paige

Scott Veazie wrote:

> Does anyone have the flushing plate (I think that's the name of the
> part) that goes on the right hand side (the side with the relief,
> upper) of the outdrive where you can hook up the garden hose? I've
> been looking for one for a long time with no luck. ~Scott
Received on Friday, 17 December 2004

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Tuesday, 29 July 2014 EDT