RE: [omc-boats] ahoy mates!

From: David Avedesian <david.avedesian@...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:16:05 -0500

Andy:

I have a tank for a sports 155, bow rider. In fact I have a complete
windshield assembly also. I have aother parts if any of they is of
interest.

It sounds great what you have done.

I have a Sweet 16 that has been rebuilt. I have done the following on
this last go around:

            New transom
            New floor
            Custom made SS built in 27-1/2 gal gas tank
            New paint - White on the outside/Dark gray on the inside
            New carpet-dark gray
            New cushions on the white power coated frames.
            New rubrail with new vinyl inset piece/black
            Re-chromed cleats and stern eyes (way too many monies)
            Rebuilt 1985 115 hp Yamaha OB engine
            New steering cable system
            New engine controls
            New boat and engine cover
            Re-painted Evinrude Trailer
            New white 'VIVID' bottom paint

This was the boat that my family used and that my Dad and I had many
years of fun. When I am in the boat, my Dad is in the passenger seat
and we are both smoking cigars. Yeah.

This has been a major project and we still have some things to do but we
are almost done.

Good luck with your pride and joy.

David Avedesian
Silver Spring, MD