RE: [omc-boats] ahoy mates!

From: Gregory B. Fell <gfell@...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:13:40 -0600

Do you have a filter that goes in a container that looks like a glass jar?
That “Bundt cake” filter was replaced by OMC with a round screen. I haven’t
purchased one recently because I bought about 5 or 6 of them about five
years ago. I’ve got two of those glass jars on my 1969 Sportsman. One
takes the round screen. The other takes a traditional paper element that
NAPA carries.

Gregory B. Fell
The Fell Law Firm
3300 Oak Lawn Avenue, Suite 700