Re: [omc-boats] Servicing of Outboard Motors

From: Glenn Halweg <glennhalweg@...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:20:11 -0500

Joe,

You buy a set of motor flush thingies commonly called muffs that fasten to a
garden hose and around the lower unit of your motor. Bass Pro Shop has them
very reasonable

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=45219&hvarDept=200&hvarEvent=&hvarClassCode=2&hvarSubCode=6&hvarTarget=browse

Glenn