RE: omc-boats-digest V1 #131

From: Ian Torrey <itorrey@...>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:10:37 -0500

Thanks Mike. I guess I'll try putting it in the water first and see how it
performs. It's been in "dry dock" for a long time now, so at least hopefully
it will be dried out if there was a problem (but I'm going to guess that
once it's started to accept water it probably will continue if it gets wet
again). Sounds like it could be a messy job, though, so I'll hope it
performs alright as-is.

Ian