Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #131

From: bill.parkinson@...
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:54:33 +0000

Great response Mike!

FYI... I also have 1965 Sweet 16 and I do not think I have any damage to the foam.. floor is very solid, etc.... There is allot of foam down there.... you could probably chop the boat up into sveral pieces and it would still float... which is a good thing...I do wonder however if there is any water down there.... do you have any idea how much our boats should weigh? I would think if there is allot of water down there the boat would be much heavier.

Thanks