Re: New "Sweet 16" Owner

From: bill.parkinson@...
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:06:51 +0000

Great! Someone else has one of the great boats...

Look at the gallery pictures and you will see my 1965 sweet 16 with inboard. outboard.... the motor is a DU1 and has OMC stern drive. I have bee4n told that the inboard/outboars are very rare... outboards are common... If you have an

They are a blast to run.... my kids like it with a tube, etc.... very stable also when parked... I can get mine up over 40MPH...

Let me know if you need any help..

Bill in Colorado