Re: OMC Deluxe 17

From: Mike Cole <mikec@...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 08:16:45 -0400

Bruce, The only source I would refer you to is OMC in Illinois in the US. Other parts may be available through web sites like the one from which you wrote. Engine parts should still be available as many were made and parts for them can usually be found. The boat parts themselves may be difficult to come by but you can always have something custom made to re-produce like an original part.

Mike Cole