OMC Deluxe 17

From: Bruce Douglas <bdcs@...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 23:56:40 -0600

Hello,

In 1965 our family purchased a OMC Deluxe 17 V6/150hp tri-hull boat. We still have this boat and it is in beautiful condition.
It has just come into my posession a few weeks ago as other members of the family were in posession of it until now.
Four years ago we had it completely restored, ( Engine rebuilt, boat repainted, interior new, etc.) Now that it is in my posession we will
be using it sparingly for the next few years. I am interested in knowing if there are any parts still available for these boats
and where the might be available. Here in Canada, OMC put out the boat from Peterborough Ont. but I see in the States
it was under the Johnson name. I am interested in others who have owned or still own this boat as I have lots of questions
to ask. Thanks

Bruce Douglas
35 Canova Close SW
Calgary, AB, T2W3P7