1965 OMC Deluxe 17

From: Bruce Douglas <bdcs@...>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 20:50:40 -0600

Hello,

I have a OMC 17" Deluxe Tri-Hull boat built in 1964/65 which is in extremely good condition. My father bought it
in 1965 as a family boat for water skiing. We used it two weeks a year. Four years ago we completely rebuilt
the engine, repainted the boat, installed new interior. Boat has about 75 hours on it since rebuild. Boat is completey
soundand original. I am interested in coresponding with any one who has a similar boat and and has knowledge as to
where to get parts for these boats. I am interested in knowing if there are any stern drive parts or drive units available
for these boats. The boat runs fine but I am affraid that if anything goes wrong, I won't be able to find parts. Thanks

Sincerely,

Bruce Douglas
35 Canova Close SW
Calgary, AB T2W 3P7