[OMC-Boats] Coupler slippage '68 Johnson Surfer 210

From: Chad Smith via OMC-Boats <omc-boats@...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 11:13:24 -0500

Hello all-

My Surfer 210 has some prop slippage that has gotten progressively worse
over the last few weeks. At first it was only under heavier throttle that
it would speed up and clunk back into place so I thought it was cavitation.
I changed the prop to a new one and over the last few rides the slippage
has started to occur at only 1500rpm. Could it be the engine coupler? Also-
does anyone know what model I/O is on this boat?

Thanks
Chad Smith