[OMC-Boats] Follow up on plastic flags

From: tklauber@...
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 21:28:10 -0400

Never got a call back from the Denbro people in Toledo Ohio about the plastic flag emblems. I learned of another supplier from Toledo Ohio and that is the Prestolite Company that made the motors like tilt and alternators. Seems Toledo was a hot bed of industry back then. Wonder who in Toledo made the rub rails?! Will mull the problem a while longer. Not ready to do the epoxy thing yet. Would like to have it injection molded etc. Will post results later. Hope all are enjoying the summer. I have been working on a 69 Sportsman lately and it is coming along at a slow pace but am enjoying it. Tom K.